Thursday, November 30, 2017

Three-Year Anniversary!

Wow! It's been three whole years since I started this spiritual reflection blog. According to my stats' button, this site has had over 11,000 visits. To all of you who have taken a few minutes out of your day to read some of my reflections... Thank you!

I look forward to reflecting on the daily Old Testament readings (since we've read all the daily gospels over the course of the past three years) and Sunday gospels from Mark with you in the coming year.*

Lastly, I hope you will continue to walk with me on this journey and explore the wonderful readings the Catholic Church.

*For those who don't know, each year's Sunday readings focus on a particular gospel: Matthew, Mark, and Luke. John is used for special occasions, such as the Easter season. This way Catholics who do the daily readings read a good amount of the Old Testament and most of the New Testament every three years!

No comments:

Post a Comment