Friday, March 20, 2015

Fourth Friday of Lent

You know me and also know where I am from. Yet I did not come on my own, but the one who sent me, whom you do not know, is true. I know him, because I am from him, and he sent me.

It is important for us to remember God has sent us into the world. Just like Jesus, we find our source in the Lord. There is a purpose to our lives beyond mere survival and worldly success. He sent us into the world to be reflections of His Divine Image and shine with the light of His Love, Mercy, and Grace. All of our good works come from Him and without Him we could do nothing.

How do we remind ourselves of the one who sent us? What purpose do we have in God’s Divine Plan? What is the best way for us to know, love, and serve God and His Children?

O Lord, send us into the world to do your will.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment