Monday, October 7, 2019

Memorial of Our Lady of the Rosary

You will rescue my life from the pit, O Lord. Out of my distress I called to the LORD, and he answered me; From the midst of the nether world I cried for help, and you heard my voice.

The rosary is a lifeline for us all. It is a prayer we can all benefit from. It is a prayer we should take our time with whenever we are inclined to say it. It is a pray that speaks to the mysteries of our faith and helps us to meditate upon and contemplate the life of Christ and the Beginnings of the Church. It is a powerful tool for good in the world, freeing people from sin and death, filling them with graces and blessings and guiding them to better lives founded on the Holy Spirit. We should all be thankful for such a fulfilling prayer, given to us by our Heavenly Father to celebrate His Beloved Son and Dearest Daughter.

Do we pray the rosary on a regular basis? Do we pray it purposefully and meaningfully? What can we do to live out the mysteries of the rosary?

O Lord, out of the darkness we call to you.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment