Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Twenty-Ninth Tuesday in Ordinary Time

Here I am, Lord; I come to do your will. “In the written scroll it is prescribed for me, To do your will, O my God, is my delight, and your law is within my heart!”

Everyone who trusts in God will be protected by Him. He does not leave any of His faithful servants undefended. Those who live their lives according to His Divine Will shall be given graces, blessings, and gifts that will see them through all things. He will be our light in the darkest of nights and lead us to where we need to be. His laws are written in our hearts and if we live by their spirit, then He will grant us inner peace and abundant love.

Do we think, speak, and act in accord with the Divine Laws written in our hearts? How can we be there for God like He is there for us? What can we do to live in harmony with God’s Will?

O Lord, to do your will is our delight.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment