Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Sixth Wednesday of Ordinary Time

To you, Lord, I will offer a sacrifice of praise. How shall I make a return to the LORD for all the good he has done for me? The cup of salvation I will take up, and I will call upon the name of the LORD.

God has done many good things for us. He gave us existence and life. He has provided us with every good thing and blessing we experience. He has given us graces, gifts, and talents to use for His Glory and the good of others. All He asks in return is our love and the sacrifice of praise. If we do these things, then He gives us even more… the promise of eternal life with Him in Heaven.

Do we praise God for the goods He has done us? Are we using the graces, gifts, and talents we’ve received from God for His Glory and the good of others? How are we making ourselves into living sacrifices of praise?

O Lord, let us return what we can to you through sacrifice, love, and praise.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment