Saturday, March 9, 2019

Saturday after Ash Wednesday

Teach me your way, O Lord, that I may walk in your truth. Incline your ear, O LORD; answer me, for I am afflicted and poor. Keep my life, for I am devoted to you; save your servant who trusts in you. You are my God.

God does everything He can to help us. He has given us the Scriptures and the Church to teach us how to imitate His Beloved Son. He leads us through the Holy Spirit so we might walk in the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He listens to our prayers and answers them for our betterment. He helps us to overcome our afflictions and showers us with spiritual riches. He will keep our lives safe and reward those who trust in Him. He will never abandon us because He is our God and our Heavenly Father.

Do we listen to the promptings of the Holy Spirit as well as God listens to us? How can we be more devoted to the God who has sacrificed and given so much for us? In what ways can we proclaim we are Christians to the rest of the world? 

O Lord, help us to walk in your truth.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment