Saturday, December 1, 2018

Fourth Anniversary!

Another year has passed and we have reached the four years mark! When I started this blog, I had about six years worth of material stocked up... so we are two-third of the way done. According to my stats' button, this site has almost 16,000 visits. Thank you to everyone who has visited! I hope you all are getting something out of these reflections.

I look forward to reflecting on the daily Psalms (since we've read all the daily gospels and 1st readings over the course of the past four years) and Sunday's second readings with you in the coming year.*

Lastly, I hope you will continue to walk with me on this journey and explore the wonderful readings the Catholic Church.

*For those who don't know, each year's Sunday readings focus on a particular gospel: Matthew, Mark, and Luke. John is used for special occasions, such as the Easter season. This way Catholics who do the daily readings read a good amount of the Old Testament and most of the New Testament every three years!

No comments:

Post a Comment