Saturday, December 22, 2018

Third Saturday of Advent

My heart exults in the Lord, my Savior. "My heart exults in the LORD, my horn is exalted in my God. I have swallowed up my enemies; I rejoice in my victory."

Our hearts and minds should exult in the Lord, our Savior. We should find solace in our God. We should be uplifted by the knowledge that God is with us and will never abandon us. We should give glory, honor, and praise to our Heavenly Father for He is good and loving and protective. He will not let any harm come to our souls if we allow Him to guard us from wickedness. He will defeat our enemies, especially sin and death, and bring us joyful triumph and eternal life. We should exalt Him for all He has done for us, is doing for us, and will do for us. He is our Savior and in Him we should trust, always and in every way.

Do our hearts and minds exult in the Lord? Do we give Him the glory, honor, and praise He deserves? How can we become more perfect in our thanksgiving to Him?

O Lord, we rejoice in you and the victories you bring us in this life.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment