Friday, April 12, 2019

Fifth Friday of Lent

In my distress I called upon the Lord, and he heard my voice. I love you, O LORD, my strength, O LORD, my rock, my fortress, my deliverer.

God is always listening for our voice, in good times and in our distress. He waits patiently for us to turn to Him in our triumphs and our hours of need. He hears our prayers of thanksgiving as well as those of petition. He is our Rock in Whom we trust. He is our fortress against fear, doubt, and worries. He is our deliverer from sin, death, and evil. If we come to Him with humble and contrite hearts, He will welcome us into His Grace and lead us to eternal life.

Do we believe God is listening? Then, why do we hesitate or forget to praise His Holy Name, ask Him for help, or plead for His Mercy? How can we show our love for God, Who shows us love and compassion every moment of our lives?

O Lord, we call upon you, hear our voices.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment