Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Tuesday of Holy Week

 I will sing of your salvation. In you, O LORD, I take refuge; let me never be put to shame. In your justice rescue me, and deliver me; incline your ear to me, and save me.

We will never be put to shame for our faith. The world might try to shame us in various ways for our beliefs, but if we remain faithful and true, then we will triumph in the end. God will rescue us from injustice and deliver us from evil. He is always listening to us through our prayers and watching us in action. And if we are thinking, speaking, and doing His Will, then He will save us. He is a refuge for all whom are good and faithful, which is certainly something to sing about.

Who has tried to shame us for our faith? How can we respond to them with love and in such a way as to build up the faith of others? Are we as faithful to listening to God as He is to listening to us?

O Lord, we sing of your salvation.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment